This hunt will run July 13-September 30, 2014. Please read all the rules before applying. If you wish to enter a small avatar store it will be included in the regular line up.
SL Hunt members voted Around The Grid as the best hunt in SL for 2013. This year we hope to make it even better.
This hunt lasts for 80 days and is dedicated to helping people find new stores, clubs, sims for exploring, etc. All sim ratings and locations are welcome to apply. The gift must be something that you feel best represents your store. Something that will bring them back again.
Hunt Items will be 1L.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This hunt will have a special addition to it, which is option to vendors. We are going to feature an ATG Gatcha. Each participating vendor will be given a gatcha machine to use for the hunt. You can place 5-10-1000 items in it. Well maybe not 1000 but you get the idea. BUT to go with those items there will be 1-2 ultra rares in there that are transfer and only available for the duration of the hunt. Everyone loves something unique. Each spin of the machine will be 25L.
This means that you will have two prizes if you choose to do the gatcha. The regular 1L gift and the rare 25L gatcha gift. If you want to do more than 1 gatcha rare please limit it to 2. The Gatcha is completely optional and not required for the hunt.
June 25: Application Deadline
June 28: Hunt Prims Sent Out
July 1: Sponsorship Info and Payment Due (After this time it might not make the blog)
July 5: Hints/Pics Due (Items sent after this time might not make the blog.)
July 10: Walkthrough (Prize Hidden & Filled)
July 13: Hunt Starts
We will no longer hunt you down. Due to repeated problems getting hints and having items ready there are a couple of changes. If prize isn't ready on First Walkthrough, you will be removed from the lineup. Upon second Walkthrough we check for corrections. If are now ready we will place you back in your original spot. If not corrected you will be sent a notecard. When the problem is fixed you will placed back in the hunt, but at the bottom, IF this is done prior to the start of the hunt. This goes for sponsors and regular vendors. Sponsorship is non-refundable. (Yes, RL comes first. If there is a problem and you know you will be late let us know ASAP, but lack of communication tells us that you aren't interested.)
Rules of the Hunt:
* There is no restrictions to what type of gift you want to give, however , NO Resellers, (BIAB) Business In A Box, and/or Freebies found in BIAB.
* Hunt items come through a mailer so be on the watch for them. If you are offline it will wait to deliver it.
* If you have to drop from the hunt please let someone know ASAP.
* Read all notecards that come in your welcome pack and final kit. They have information that you will need.
* Gifts must reflect the quality of your shop, please be creative.
* If your store moves before or during the hunt, please let us know asap, so we can make the needed changes.
* You must make a gift for male & female or unisex. This hunt is for everyone.
* Hunt items have to be hidden so they can be found. Please do not hide them inside other objects.
* The use of the provided hunt path is optional, but strongly suggested if the hunt item is hidden over 30m away from the landing point.
* We will be checking all hunt applicant stores and reserve the right to refuse. Do not assume that if you’ve completed the application, it will be automatically accepted.
*If you are accepted, your hunt sign must be rezzed immediately, in clear sight. It must stay up for the duration of the hunt.
* Your prize must stay out for the duration of the hunt. Moving it is fine. Removing it is not.
* Due to SL issues, store owner, assistant or frequently checked alt are required to join the hunt group, so that you can be informed of latest info on the hunt and get items as they are sent out.
* Please use our mailbox for all notecards, hints, etc. We often get capped and things do get eaten by SL. Also two of us do the hunts so this way we can both access the information.
* Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
There will be 15 sponsor spots available. First come first serve. The fee is 250L. For the fee you will get your logo, blog and link to your store on the hunt blog. You can apply for sponsorship in one or both of the paths. If we get 75 stores we will add another 10 sponsors. More than 100 stores will add another 5 sponsors. If you don't get a sponsor spot you could be moved up if there is a drop.
If you are interested in joining the hunt please complete the application located at the links below.
If you have not heard anything within 72 hours please contact Isabelle Torok or Ripley Rozenberg as apps do sometimes get lost.
Any questions feel free to IM Isabelle Torok or Ripley Rozenberg.